2020 is the year of uncertainties as humans are witnessing the worst pandemic battle ever in the history of mankind. Apart from keeping up with general awareness for better health & well-being, people are supposed to work on their fitness to combat the virus and other medical conditions with stronger immunity. After being restricted to stay indoors during the long days of the lockdown period, gyms & parks are finally opening up to bring our lives back on the track. But nowadays, the home workout is the new inspiration for the present-day fitness freaks. To stay safe during the pandemic days, people are practicing home workouts and that’s the reason why there is an immense demand for home fitness apps in the Android app development market.
Thanks to the mobile app technology that makes it possible for users to attend home workout sessions on their smart devices. Whether you’re a fitness trainer or a participant, you can easily practice effective exercises and burn tons of calories by using any of the top trending home workout apps on your Android phone.
We’ve got the list of 5 best Android fitness apps that you can try in 2020 to toned up your body and achieve your fitness goals with a few or no equipment & real trainer present in front of you.
Best Home Workout Apps For People of Various Levels
1. DAILY WORKOUT FITNESS TRAINER
Price: Free/ $19.9 for premium
Having a busy lifestyle often restricts you to give a visit to a gym regularly. If you are not left with spare time to attend your fitness sessions then DAILY WORKOUT FITNESS TRAINER app for is the right alternative for you to exercise at home within your comfort zone. This innovative yet user-friendly fitness trainer for Android is the top-rated home workout apps in 2020 with both free and paid plans for both men & women.
Key benefits of the pro version:
- Separate daily workouts & Simply yoga sessions for pro users
- Hundreds of video tutorials in HD
- Effective 5-30 minutes workouts for ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg, & full body
- Interactive audio instructions with streamlined videos.
- Random and custom workout options for both paid plans
Price: $35.90 (12 months), $19.90 (6 months), $14.90 (3 months)
Daily workout & exercises are beyond just hitting hard at a gym. Now you can get back on your fitness regime by using smart and efficient home workout apps i.e RUNTASTIC by Adidas for ultimate fitness training & tracking experience on your Android &iOS devices. Go pro on runtastic app to get personalized plans as per your body weight & shape.
Key features of the Runtastic apps:
- Users can create their workout plan, join challenges, & compare their daily activities.
- Track daily workouts to analyze your performance and fitness with review reports. Challenge yourself & set new goals after achieving the previous ones.
- Share your results & achievements with the global community of app users.
Price: $5.49 per month / $54.99 per year
Why spend your hard-earned money on a high fitness training fee? If you want to burn some calories without gyming then download this exclusive home workout Android app on your device. Fitify is an ultimate bodyweight training app that comes with personalized fitness plans, custom workout routines, standalone workouts, workout blender, & a plethora of pro features to help you in achieving your fitness goals. You don’t need expensive equipment & machines to lose weight, burn fat, & build muscled body, this home workout app makes it possible & fun to improve your fitness with the best plans & sessions.
Key features of the app for paid subscribers:
- 850 exercises along with routine workout sessions of 15 minutes
- Voice coach with clear HD video recommendations
- Options to view workout history & track your progress in both online & offline mode
- Blender feature to assign new workouts to daily users
4. LEAP FITNESS
Price: Free/ paid $9.99 per month
As far as the craze for home workout apps among fitness enthusiasts is considered, several aspiring appreneurs are investing in Android app development for fitness training & development for users of all genres. Leap fitness brings a bunch of flagship apps to practice day to day home workouts with both warm-up & recovery routines. You can find multifarious fitness apps based on weight loss, home workout for women, period tracker, step counter, night shift, walking, fasting, & more from Lead Fitness on Google Play with lots of options for both free and paid users.
5. 5 MINUTE YOGA
Price: Free/ Paid $1.99 per month / $5.99 per year / $8.49
Yoga keeps you calm and fits which are very important for physical and mental health. The best thing is that you don’t need heavy equipment and fitness center to practice yoga regularly, you can do it anywhere & anytime. Just pick up your yoga mat, turn a 5-minute yoga app on your mobile phone, & you’re all set to try the most effective yoga poses at your home.
Key features of 5-minute yoga to try:
- Start and stop button with a 5-minute session of quick & simple yoga workouts
- A visual depiction of each yoga position with clear pictures and detailed instructions.
- Extra customization for beginners
Health is wealth & achieving fitness is the best way to maintain it. So, if you’re tired of giving excuses, it’s time to switch to these home workout apps for Android apps to shed off those extra kilos without risking yourself during pandemic days. Stay safe, stay fit!