We invite you to an online article “Methodology for building your own trading strategy”, which is part of our online training course “Trading in financial markets”. This article will be useful both for established traders and for those who are taking the very first steps in the world of financial investments. Roboforex is a perfect web application to start trading using your phone right away. It is available for multiple platforms and can help you in building your own trading strategy.
It is well known that most of the materials on the theory of financial markets, including FOREX, including general information, aspects of the theory of technical and fundamental analysis, are posted on various Internet resources. Any persistent and stubborn person will be able to find for himself a lot of different, including useful information, having spent numerous hours and days of his time at the computer and reading books. However, nothing can compare with live communication and the opportunity to get answers to your questions firsthand, from an experienced trader and instructor.
In addition, on the network, novice traders find a lot of offers for the purchase of mechanical trading systems (MTS). How do you know if a working system is being offered to you? Can you get something really worthwhile?
Various authors (traders, investors, speculators, theorists, and practitioners) have written and published many books, articles, posts on various trading methods and how they can help you in building your own trading strategy, but why, as soon as it comes to working on these strategies, everything goes completely wrong? Is it possible to build your own trading strategy, individually? You can get truthful answers to such questions from an experienced (more than 15 years in the forex industry) trader-instructor, the author of a number of working methods of speculative forex trading, you just need to register for this seminar.
Also, at the online seminar “Methodology for building your own trading strategy” you will learn:
– where to start, MTS or discrete strategy;
– how to look for a “trading idea”;
– how to describe trading rules;
– the specifics of testing MTS and discrete TS;
– how to assess the effectiveness of the vehicle during testing;
– how to control the efficiency of trading in TS in real-time, a trader’s diary, and much more regarding building a profitable trading system.
Of course, we rely on common sense and understand that after one webinar you cannot become an experienced trader. Nevertheless, participation in this seminar is another step on the path to success, because the visitor of this online seminar (webinar) can not only listen to and see useful information, but also ask his questions to the presenter, as using a text chat, and voice (provided he has a microphone). Any participant will be able to receive comprehensive answers already during the seminar. The duration of this webinar is from 60 minutes and can increase in proportion to the activity of the audience and the variety of questions.
A webinar is one of the most convenient forms of distance learning (online). The listener is connected via the Internet to a special Internet service (“virtual classroom”). The teacher communicates with the audience through a webcam and microphone and demonstrates the necessary materials (slides, trading platforms, etc.) in a special window of the service. Students can ask questions to the teacher, as well as communicate with each other using the built-in chat.
Another Interesting Trading Platform
MetaTrader 4 (МТ4) is the world’s most popular trading and analytical platform for online trading on the FOREX market. MetaTrader 4 has the most modern professional functionality for performing trading operations, controlling a trading account, analyzing price charts, and building your own trading strategy.
Benefits of Trading with MetaTrader 4 at NPBFX
- Instant conclusion of transactions in a fully automatic mode with the output of all transactions to the interbank foreign exchange market.
- Instant Execution method with the ability to set the maximum deviation from the requested price and trade without rejections and requotes.
- Absence of freeze levels and the ability to place/change orders within the spread.
- Possibility of locking (hedging) open positions.
- The ability to conduct automated trading using Expert Advisors.
- Dow Jones Newswires financial news feed in real-time.