Ever thought of converting your PDF documents to Words, but don’t know how to? Read on.
We now live in a technology world where everything has gone digital. As business owners no longer want to get their working place stocked up with papers anymore, students are switching to convenient means of reading their books.
The only means of ending the business owner’s problem and bringing student’s wish to reality is via the use of fillable documents like the PDF file. This file has many beneficial characteristics, however, people find it hard to edit which is why we have written this article to help solve the problem.
Method 1: How to Change PDF to Word
Take these steps to convert your PDF to Word document:
Remember it’s the Wondershare PDFelement we are using to explain this process. Reason for this being because the program has all the features needing in PDF editing software.
Step 1: Import the PDF File
After downloading the PDFelement software, launch it, and import the PDF file you intend to convert to Word document. By clicking on the “Open File” tab, locate your file, and then click on the “Open” tab to import the file.
Step 2: Change PDF to Word
To change or convert the imported file PDF file to Word document, click on the “Convert” section in the program and a couple of options will appear on your screen. Choose “To Word” since that’s what we are concerned about in this write up.
Step 3: Select Output Folder
You must select an output folder where you want the converted Word document to be saved. Once you’ve chosen an output folder, click “Save”, and then download the file.
Method 2: How to Change PDF to Word
For this method, take the following steps below:
Step 1: Open the “Convert PDF” tab
To do this, locate and click on the “Convert” button placed at the top left corner of the program.
Step 2: Select the PDF File
Since the program doesn’t know what file you want to convert, you must select the PDF file from your computer. This can be done by clicking on “Open File”, add the file, then click “Open” to import the file.
Step 3: Change PDF to Word
Once you’ve added the file you intend to convert to the PDFelement program, a new window will appear. Locate and click the “Convert” icon in the toolbar, then select “To Word” from the options that appear.
Step 4: Finish Converting
Wait for some seconds for the conversion to complete. You will receive a message confirming that the conversion is finished. The toolbar will show the output folder where you saved the converted document. Click “Finish”.
With PDFelement, we can change a PDF file into Word document using the two methods above. PDFelement program was picked ahead of others available on the internet because of the aesthetic features it has. The toolkit has an intuitive user interface that lets you navigate around it without requesting anyone to help you out. Other features of the program include:
- Supports the editing of texts and images in PDF documents
- Allows you to add texts, images or links to files
- You can extract texts from images and convert scanned documents into editable word file using the OCR feature
- Supports several output formats such as RTF, HTML, Epub and many others
Now PDFelement has the education 50% off promotion.
Method 3: Change PDF to Word Online
Haven explained how you can convert your PDF files into editable Word documents using the PDFelement program, let’s make a switch to how you can perform the same task online using the HiPDF program. Take the steps below to complete this process:
- From your web browser, visit the HiPDF official website to convert your PDF file online
- Tap on the “PDF to Word” option that appears on the main page
- Add the file you want to convert by using the drag and drop feature. Alternatively, you can by tapping on the “Choose File” icon, then locate the file on your PC
- Wait some seconds for the file to get uploaded on the web. And once it’s done, click on “Convert” to start the conversion of the file
- Finally, download the converted Word document on your PC. Or share it online to your Google Drive or Dropbox. If should in case you need to convert more than one file, use the batch process. Mind you, to use the batch process, you need to make a subscription.